08 March, 2007

So many things that have pictures to go with them!

First, if anyone can help me change the look of my blog without using blogger's templates, that would be neat. I may or may not be able to figure it out with help, but figuring it out on my own is just not working.



And now. . . The long awaited watch photo!




I still think it is ridiculously pretty. I really enjoy checking the time these days.



Last week Thursday we had a lot of snow dropped on us. (And also our neighbor Mark's antique tractor.) Luckily I had Friday off, so I didn't have to try to do anything. Instead I stayed home and put up the new curtains. The colors in the photo are a little off, the wall color translates as too something not good. The curtains basically match the couch. The mini blinds will come down as soon as we get the plastic off of the windows.






I have been watching the TV show Heroes this week trying to catch up. I have three episodes to go and then I will be caught up and have to wait 6 weeks for the next episode. Apparently the episode from this week makes it very upsetting to have to wait. I guess I will find out soon enough.


Here are some crazy cute kitty pictures to close the festivities. I am going to knit a sweater now. I will post a picture if I ever finish it.

No comments: