29 April, 2007

Ta Daa!


To the amazement and wonder of all, I finished a project in a reasonable amount of time! I finished this sweater Easter morning, and was able to wear it to the big family gathering. It fits just right, and is very soft and warm. Next year I will make more, with different shapes and patterns and yarns.

In other news, the job is going well. Having evenings and weekends off is great. I can get a nice walk in before James gets home, and then actually cook dinner and accomplish random "things" in the evening. How exciting is that? We got a guest bed (did I say that before?), which just fits in the guest room as long as we don't try to put something like a dresser in with it. So if anyone would like to be a guest, there is now a bed for you to sleep in.

The big 30th birthday bash is scheduled for Saturday, June 9th. Details to follow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: