06 June, 2007

Almost 30!

Not much news to report. I'm looking forward to the birthday fest on Saturday. Right now I am re-reading the Harry Potter books in anticipation of book 7 coming out July 21. I know I still have an month and a half, but I just couldn't wait to get started on the refresher that I do before every new release. I sped through 1-3 as usual, but book 4 is feeling longer than I remember, so I sill take a break to read Killing Pablo before I tackle book 5. I will probably take another short break between 5 & 6, which will hopefully end me up with just enough time to catch up on National Geographics before Amazon delivers book 7. Yes, I pre-ordered it a month ago. In other exciting news, the new Buffy comic (#4) comes out today. I will get it either today or tomorrow. I love the Buffy. I am nerd hear me roar.

No comments: