27 January, 2010

I told you I would have pictures...

I have knitted things:










Two pairs of socks for me and one for the co-worker giving me fitness advice. The rest are iPod/phone cozies. If you want one, leave a comment. Most of the sock yarn I have ever used is available, so let me know what color you would like, as well as the size of your iPod/phone and if you want a sweater or just a slip on cozie. They are pretty quick knits, but it will probably still take a couple of months for me to get one to you. I have lots of knitting projects going now, but am totally happy to add more.
Tonight, the Wild are killing the Detroit Red Wings and I am loving it! Hopefully they will do as well tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bonsignore Family said...

Your stuff is cute and totally comfy looking! HATS...if you ever venture in that direction with your knitting!