14 June, 2006

The learning post


Here is one of my favorite pictures of my kitty, Erin. I just learned how to put up pictures, and it is very easy, so I will probably post many more, mostly of Erin.

Now I will learn how to make a link to a website. It sounds pretty easy too, so here goes. If you click here, you can see the website for the restaurant that we ate at tonight. It is called Saji-ya, and it is one of out very favorite places to eat, even though we only go there about once a year. Usually it is for a birthday, but we went tonight for our anniversary since we were in KC for my birthday, and James will be in KC for his birthday.

I just noticed that Liz and I have a movie in common for our favorites, and that Fred's favorite movies closely coincide with Jamie's favorite movies. Huh.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yay cat pictures! Yay cool movies!