22 June, 2006

Kinda random.

I think my kitty might have the softest fur of any kitty out there. She likes to get scratchies, and I enjoy giving them to her (until she starts nibbling my hand.) James does a better job with the petting as excess fur removal, but I give better chin scratches apparently.

I am really looking forward to this weekend, even though James is out of town until Tuesday Afternoon (a fantastic song by the way. Not my fav. store though.) Saturday night is my Godmother's 50th birthday party, and Sunday is the open house for the new Guthrie. I'll be attending both events in the company of my parents, and I fully expect fun to ensue. Details to follow.

At work today Phil and I were discussing what giant nerds we are. I prefer geek, but nerd is probably more appropriate. He is nerdy because he plays one of those online games where you can buy and sell things for actual money. Me because of my love of all things Buffy. Yup, I am a Buffy the Vampire Slayer (and also Angel) nerd. There is a super fan website that has taken it upon themselves to write an eighth season. It isn't Joss Whedon quality, but still pretty good. I do indeed own all seven seasons of Buffy on DVD, and 1-3 of Angel. They are good to watch while I treadmill. The prices of the last 2 seasons of Angel just dropped at Amazon, so I will probably get them by the end of the summer. And for those enquiring minds out there, I have seen and enjoyed the movie, but I do not like it half as much as the series.

No comments: