14 August, 2006

Friggin' about time.

Yea! I finally finished the afghan that I started THREE YEARS ago! Yeeeeaaaaa!



In other news, we went to Como Zoo on Saturday, where it was apparently sleepy kitty day.

Also we saw the polar bears and the cheeky monkeys (that are really great apes, not monkeys because they don't have any tails).

That would be an orangutan with a sheet on it's head. They like to put things on their heads for some reason.


On Thursday we are going to the lake for a long weekend, which we are both looking forward to. It has been a long week since James got fired. Time to wind down and not think about it will be lovely. He does have a few resumes out, and will have a second phone interview with Target tomorrow. It would be neat if he got a job right off the bat. Fingers crossed and all, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Congrats on the afghan - it looks beautiful! I decided that I want to make a quilt for Scott's and my room. Definitely an undertaking, but I've been wanting to do another one ever since I finished my first one right after high school, and now seems like the right time. :-)